About us.

Ministering in Pennant Hills Since 1959

The first hall opened on the corner of Boundary Road and Bellamy Street in 1959 as the Methodist church in Pennant Hills. Over the years more additions were made and finally a major renovation linked them altogether. In 1977 the Uniting Church was formed and the church on the corner changed its emblem but not the congregation.

The 'church on the corner' reaches out to all in our community.

The 'church on the corner' reaches out to all in our community.

Our Ministry Team

Rev Alex Thomas

Rev Alex Thomas

Minister

Peter Kneale

Peter Kneale

Council Chair

Christine Lees

Christine Lees

Council Secretary

Ministry Roles

Councillors are nominated by the Congregation. Their purpose is to ensure the church is managed properly according to the Uniting Church Regulations. This includes the nurturing of the Congregation and managing its finance and property. Full details are available in the Constitution and Regulations Handbook of the Uniting Church in Australia.

Elders are nominated by the Congregation with the purpose of assisting the Minister on Sundays and having oversight of the spiritual well-being of the Congregation. Anyone can approach an Elder for advice or support and he or she will discuss the best action to take.

Calling all Baby Boomers!

Don't do much on a Saturday night? Baby Boomers, just like you, are meeting on the second Saturday of every month at Pennant Hills Uniting Church. The events are free and are an opportunity for people to meet and enjoy some fun activities together.

Learn More
Cnr Boundary Rd & Bellamy St, Pennant Hills NSW 2120 | 02 9484 1039 admin@pennanthillsuniting.org.au