Halls for hire.
Rooms Available for Community Activities
In the Church building, there are a number of halls of different capacity which may be available for regular or occasional use.
- Large multi-functional hall with dividing screen and sealed timber floor (120 person capacity)
- Smaller hall with carpet (seats 60)
- Small Meeting Room with carpet (seats 20)
- Church Hall with restricted use (seats 120)
They are only available for community-based activities and the Church Council has the right to discuss the appropriateness of usage for a church building. The Premises are available daytime or evening until 10 pm.
All hirers will be required to enter into a “User Agreement” and must have their own Public Liability Insurance.
Charges for the rooms are available on request. Please email email@example.com or contact the Room Hire Manager – Wendy 02 9484 4803.
- Hot water boiler
- Large refrigerator
- Some crockery
- Trestle Tables
- Overhead fans
- PA System including audio loop
- All to be negotiated
- Church grounds with some seating
- PA/Sound System
- Projector Screen
- Use of technical systems to be negotiated
The Long Hall
- Suitable for dancing or dance, tai chi, yoga etc classes
- Large Car Park
- Private Toilets
- Disabled Toilets
- Wheelchair Access
- Children’s Party
- Adult Class
- Craft Class
- Fitness Class
- Parents Group
- Social Event
- Religious Service
Catering and Kitchen
- BYO or External Catering Company is allowed
- No Catering Restrictions
- Smoking area provided outside (please remove butts)
- Minors should be accompanied by adults at all times
- Reasonable noise levels at all times (residential area)
- No sticky tape to be used on hall walls
- No pins to be used on hall walls
Prices are not available online, please call for pricing information.
Discuss hourly or seasonal rates with the Room Hire Manager – Wendy 9484 4803
|Dimensions||Seated Capacity||Standing Capacity|
|The Long Hall||15m X 6m||80||120|
|The Small Hall||8m X 7m||50||80|
|Meeting Room||5m X 5m||16||20|
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Room Hire Manager – Wendy 02 9484 4803.